Dear AIB Administration,

May I please request that our annual CIMaR 2013 conference details and call for papers be advertised and distributed to your members. It would be most appreciated.

Best wishes,

Susan

Consortium for International Marketing Research (CIMaR) - Annual Conference 2013

10-13th April 2013, Adelaide, Australia

Marketing in Diversity: Decline of the old and rise of the new world markets

In this time of diversity and globalization, there is a continual re-arrangement of production and consumption patterns. Emerging-market firms are finding innovative ways to connect to customers, and understanding cultural factors is becoming more important at the same time as cultural difference seem less of a barrier. We now require development of new theoretical insights, to understand the increasing diversity of strategic opportunities; with new markets, resources and technologies leading to new ways for firms to connect with consumers.

Conference Co-Chairs: Associate Professor Susan Freeman<http://www.adelaide.edu.au/directory/susan.freeman> and Dr. Christopher Medlin

See the conference website for full details:

http://business.adelaide.edu.au/events/cimar/

Call for papers

We welcome the following submissions related to the themes of international marketing and business in a time of increasing diversity.

  *   Competitive Paper (maximum 25 pages)
  *   Workshop Paper (10-15 pages)
  *   Panel Proposals
  *   Proposals from research students

All submissions will be subject to a double blind review process. The deadline for submissions is 31st December 2012. Authors will be advised of the review process by the 31st January.

Send your abstracts and papers to: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>.

For assistance:  [log in to unmask]
AIB-L is a moderated list.