Just wondering if anyone knows of a way to search all GPOs in my AD for a keyword. On machines in a certain OU, I am noticing an error in Event Viewer, because they are trying to connect to a defunct printer on a defunct server. What’s interesting is that this server and printer went away long before the image for these machines ever existed, so I’m guessing this has to be due to some rogue GPO somewhere? If anyone knows a way to search all GPOs, or can offer any other suggestions for tracking this down, it would be much appreciated.

Thanks,

Al