The netid website says:

If you lose your PID or four-digit PAN you need to do one of the following:

  * Call the Registrar's Office, (517) 355-3300, and request your PAN
    over the phone. You will be asked to verify your identity.
  * Go to the Registrar's Office with picture ID.
  * Fax a signed request accompanied by a copy of your MSU ID to (517)
    432-3347.
  * Mail a request to Registrar's Office, 150 Administration Building,
    East Lansing, MI 48824.

There are two options there that are same-day.  Faxing is probably a
2-day process.

--
Charlie Ruggiero
517-432-4970