Dear colleagues,

The European Institute for Advanced Studies in Management (EIASM) and the local host Reykjavik University are cordially inviting you to the 10th Workshop on International Strategy and Cross Cultural Management that will be held in Reykjavik on October 19-20, 2012. The annual workshop is co-chaired by Chris Carr, Markus Pudelko and myself, and is hosted by Vlad Vaiman.

We will accept both conceptual and empirical contributions in either International Strategy or Cross Cultural Management. We are particularly interested in papers that may help us to enhance the dialogue between and integration of these two areas. To learn more about the workshop, please visit the workshop website:

http://www.eiasm.org/frontoffice/event_announcement.asp?event_id=907

In addition to paper presentations, we will have two keynotes from our invited speakers Mark Peterson (Florida Atlantic University) and Chris Brewster (Henley Business School). The best and most suitable papers presented at our workshop we will considered for publication in a special issue of the International Journal of Human Resource Management.

The extended deadline for paper submissions is July 30, 2012.

We would very much appreciate it if you could share this information with your colleagues who might be interested in the event.

Hope to see you in Iceland this coming October!

Kind regards,

Sebastian Reiche

B. Sebastian Reiche, PhD
Assistant Professor
Dept. of Managing People in Organizations
IESE Business School
Ave. Pearson, 21
08034 Barcelona, Spain
Tel: +34 93 602 4491
New article: Knowledge Benefits upon Repatriation
Access via my personal website
Personal blog: Expatriatus