Dear AIB Colleagues,

How are you ? I am co-sponsoring a business conference that is geared to promote investment to and from India. I am setting up the conference to be an excellent networking event for entrepreneurs, investors, executives, academics and students.

It is earmarked to be the India business event of the year in the US.

Kindly see conference link below :

http://www.USChinaIndiaForum.org

It will be held in Chicago on Friday, Aug. 24, 2012. You are cordially invited to the event.

As the AIB community is comprised of professionals and leading business experts, your shared viewpoints during the conference would be most welcome and appreciated.

Hope to see you there ! Kindly pass on this note to potentially interested friends and colleagues.

Best regards,

Dr. J. Mark Munoz
Associate Professor, International Business
Millikin University
Tel (217) 420-6762, (217) 433-1425
Email : [log in to unmask]

For assistance:  [log in to unmask]