Dear Colleagues:

Professor Tarun Khanna and I are working on a PDW at the Academy to focus on how we can bring in emerging markets issues into our main stream and elective courses on strategy and global strategy.  We have a generation of new scholars who are beginning to teach these classes and would greatly benefit from your wisdom.  We would greatly appreciate if you could share your syllabus with us.  Any course that you have successfully brought in topics related to emerging markets would be of great interest to us.

We will put together a consolidated list and share it with you.  Much appreciate your input.

Charles.

Charles Dhanaraj
Associate Professor of Management
Schmenner Faculty Fellow in International Business
Research Fellow of Randy Tobias Center for Leadership Excellence
Kelley School of Business, Indiana University
& Sr Research Fellow, Center for Leadership, Innovation, and Change
Indian School of Business
email: [log in to unmask]

AMLE article "Transforming Mental Models on Emerging Markets" by Dhanaraj & Khanna
http://amle.aom.org/content/10/4/684.abstract