Carl

We had to choose one email for the  “from” address for CASHNet receipts for all departments. We use [log in to unmask]  as the “from” email.

The receipt content contains the departmental email address for customer contact.

Sally Burns MS

CASHNet Implementation Manager

Information Technnology Services

New Phone:  517 884-6834

CASHNet at MSU Info:  https://paymentsupport.ais.msu.edu/cashnetatmsu.asp

P Go Green: Please do not print this e-mail unless you really need to.