Hello fellow AIB members,

We are inviting applications for a 3-year position as Development Manager at the Aalto University School of Economics Bachelor's Degree Program in International Business, Mikkeli campus.  The application deadline is July 13.

I will attend the AIB annual meeting in Washington, DC and will be available to meet potential candidates for the position. Those interested in a meeting should send me their CV and possible meeting times by June 20.

Best regards, and see you in Washington!

Joan Lofgren

Joan Lofgren, Director
Aalto University School of Economics
Bachelor's Degree Program in International Business
Mikkeli Campus
Lönnrotinkatu 5
50100 Mikkeli
Finland