Senior Lecturer in International Business

School of Management

Australian School of Business

University of New South Wales

Sydney, Australia

The Australian School of Business at the University of New South Wales; Australia’s leading business school invites applications for a Senior Lecturer in International Business at the School of Management. The successful candidate will have an internationally recognised publication record and proven teaching capabilities in all levels of international business.

This is a full-time Senior Lecturer position and will be available on convertible tenure track employment contract, which will include an initial fixed-term of three (3) years. Salary is competitive and includes a 17% contribution to superannuation.

The University of New South Wales is one of Australia's leading research universities. At UNSW, we take pride in the broad range and high quality of our teaching programs. Our teaching gains strength and currency from our research activities, strong industry links and our international nature; UNSW has a strong regional and global engagement.

The Australian School of Business is located in a new state-of-the-art building at UNSW's Kensington campus which is a short 4.5 kilometres from the world famous Bondi Beach and 6 kilometres from the Sydney Opera House and Sydney's Central Business District.

Enquires may be directed to Professor Chris Jackson, Head of School, School of Management on t: (61 2) 9385 9719 e: [log in to unmask]. Alternatively, enquires can also be directed to Professors David C Thomas t: (61 2) 9385 7653 e: [log in to unmask] and Professor Chung-Sok Suh t: (61 2) 9385-4466 e: [log in to unmask]  who will attend the AIB conference in Washington.

Please see attached position description. For more information regarding the School of Management, please go to our website http://www.asb.unsw.edu.au/schools/management/Pages/default.aspx

Applications will be available online from 29th of June 2012 and will close on the 24th of August 2012. This will be available on the university website  http://www.hr.unsw.edu.au/services/recruitment/employment.html