I am hoping the following can be sent to AIB members.

Thanks.

John Dilyard

Dear AIB Members,

Are you writing a paper for possible inclusion in a conference or for submission to a journal?  Would you like someone to look it over before it is submitted to check for proper wording, style and presentation?  Do you want to make sure that your ideas are expressed both in the way you want them and so that any reader will know exactly what you are saying?  If so, our service will, for an affordable and reasonable fee, will read your paper and provide the necessary suggestions to ensure your paper is clearly written and consistent in style and presentation.  We believe our service will improve your chances of having a paper accepted and will shorten the editing/review process.

If interested, please respond to [log in to unmask] to receive more information.

Sometimes the little things are what makes the difference in getting a paper accepted.