CALL FOR PARTICIPATION

Panel Session:

Case Studies for International Business Teaching:

The Opportunities and Challenges”

(Track 13: Teaching International Business)

AIB 2012 Annual Meeting- Washington D.C.

Monday, July 2, 2012: 1:00-2:15 p.m. (Session 2.3.10)

Ronald Reagan Building & International Trade Center
Room: Oceanic A

Session Description:

This panel session will offer perspectives on the importance of international business education in the U.S., as well as in emerging and transitioning economies. Because education and training are key drivers of global economic growth, the panel will provide insight into future global business education needs and the challenges in developing and delivering solutions for those needs. Robust, high-quality, international business teaching materials are critical to the successful education of the world’s future business leaders. Therefore, the development and distribution of case studies – which enable high-level, experiential learning – will be addressed by experts in the fields of academic educational design, marketing, and case method teaching.

Why Attend?

>Unique perspectives and ideas will be exchanged by a diverse panel of experts who each represent a different facet of international business case study development, teaching, or dissemination.

>Over 50% of the session will be dedicated to the panel addressing relevant questions posed by session attendees.

Panelists:

Robert Kennedy, Executive Director, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan

Marc Robinson, Director, GlobaLens, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan

Guy Pfeffermann, Founder & CEO, Global Business School Network (GBSN)

P. Roberto Garcia, Clinical Professor of International Business, Kelley School of Business, Indiana University

Sandra Draheim, Marketing Manager, GlobaLens, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan

For administrative purposes, please confirm your interest in attending by emailing Sandra Draheim at:  [log in to unmask]

It will be a great session and we look forward to your attendance.

Kind regards,

Sandra Draheim

Marketing & Communications Manager, GlobaLens

The William Davidson Institute

at the University of Michigan

734-615-7319 (Office)

419-262-0824 (Mobile)