You’ve got to wonder what’s going on over there. It’s gotten to the point where the hardest part about getting a quote is actually figuring out how to contact them in the first place. Not exactly good for business …

--Al

From: l duynslager [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Thursday, May 03, 2012 11:23 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [MSUNAG] FW: Dell Central Team Mailbox and Dell Point Of Contact for Quotes

According to Dell the Central Team Mailbox is not being utilized any more and they request that you send requests for quotes to:

Guy Youngblood

Public Sales – Central Team

Direct – 512-513-8919

Toll Free- 800-274-7799 x5138919

Fax- 512-283-4721

Hope this Helps,

Lee D.

Hi Lee,

Here is the quote you needed. We have discontinued using the central team box and I am now handling the MSU account. You can just start sending things directly to me.

Thanks,

Guy Youngblood

Public Sales – Central Team

Direct – 512-513-8919

Toll Free- 800-274-7799 x5138919

Fax- 512-283-4721

Lee Duynslager  LD

Information Technology

Department of Plant Pathology

578 Wilson Rd.,

Rm 207 Center for Integrated Plant Systems

East Lansing, MI 48823-1311

432-5296