From: Aldrich, Dakharai [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Wednesday, May 16, 2012 1:51 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [MSUNAG] Group Task Management / Outlook

Hey everyone.  I’m trying to find a solution for group task management.  We’d love to have something, preferably with an Outlook plugin, as well as mobile solutions for managing and maintaining lists via mobile devices, such as iPads and cell phones.  We would like this solution to be able to display the entire group’s to do’s, sorted by importance and/or due date.

Does anyone use any such product?  Or know of any they could point me to?  We have 7 individuals, at this time, that would be using this solution.

Thanks!

-dak

Dak Aldrich

Michigan State University