From: Kim Geiger [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Tuesday, May 08, 2012 11:59 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [MSUNAG] EBS and Firefox

I know that the EBS team is still recommending staying with the old, old version, but I got sick of being hampered by all its quirks and slowness, as well as constantly being asked about this matter, so I just upgraded to v. 12.  Admittedly, I don't do approvals or other admin functions at the HR pages, but  everything seems to be visible on my own pages.

Does anyone have any thoughts before I share this with my users?

--
Kim Geiger
WKAR Radio & Television, WKAR.org