The McCombs School of Business at the University of Texas at Austin invited me to give a webinar about Crisis Management a couple of weeks ago. The 60-minute webinar includes a discussion of global issues, which may be of interest to faculty teaching IB courses. The webinar is free to the public and available online, so feel free to incorporate it in your courses if you find it useful:

https://meeting.austin.utexas.edu/p5hslqgh1xt/?launcher=false&fcsContent=true&pbMode=normal

In addition, my article about incorporating a global perspective in teaching Crisis Management is in the current issue of AIB Insights. It is is free to the public and available online, so for those of you considering incorporating a discussion of global issues in Crisis Management in your courses it may be of interest:

http://aib.msu.edu/publications/aibinsights.asp

I hope you find these resources useful.

Sincerely,

Daniel Laufer, PhD
Associate Professor of Marketing
School of Marketing and International Business
Level 11, Rutherford House Rm 11.26
23 Lambton Quay,
Victoria University of Wellington,
P O Box 600, Wellington, 6140 New Zealand
Tel: +64 4 463 5152 Fax: +64 4 463 5231
http://www.victoria.ac.nz/smib/about/staff/dan-laufer2

For assistance:  [log in to unmask]
AIB-L is a moderated list.