We have just produced a series of4  professionally produced podcasts for iTunesU on issues in cross-cultural management.

We do hope that others will find them useful in their teaching too. They are free to use for educational purposes.

It would be great to hear from anyone who decides to use them in their teaching.

They can be found here

http://itunes.apple.com/itunes-u/international-management-audio/id531078079

Mark

Mark Fenton-O'Creevy

Professor of Organisational Behaviour

The Open University, Walton Hall, Milton Keynes, MK7 6AA, United Kingdom

T: +44 (0)1908 (6)55804 M: +44(0)7977 576721

[log in to unmask]  | W: www.open.ac.uk/oubs

Transforming management thinking