 From: AIB Placement Center <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Friday, May 18, 2012 5:08 PM
Subject: Re: [AIB-L] AIB 2012 Conference, Washington D.C. Placement Center

The 2012 AIB Conference is quickly approaching. Now is the
time for you to submit your position announcements and resumes to us. The
sooner we get them, the more exposure you will get with potential applicants or
recruiters.

Remember, this is a free service for position applicants and
institutions with open positions that will be at AIB 2012.
The Academy of International
Business Placement Service will be available at the 2012 AIB Annual
Conference in Washington D.C. - June 30 - July 3, 2012.

Dr. Hadi Alhorr from Saint Louis University will coordinate placement services
for both applicants and schools. All postings and C.V.s should be only 1 page
in a PDF format sent via email to [log in to unmask]

If you are a job applicant or a
School / College with an open position that you would like to advertise, please
visit the Placement Services home page at: http://aib.msu.edu/careercenter/2012/placementcenter.aspThere you will find detailed instructions on how
and where to submit your information in a ONE-PAGE format.

If you have any questions please e-mail them to: [log in to unmask]

Looking forward to seeing you in Washington D.C.!

--
Dr. Hadi Alhorr, Coordinator
AIB Placement Services