 International Marketing  professor, a Fulbrightee, with 30 years of teaching experience, looking for summer teaching in July 2012

I am a fulltime Fulbright professor of International marketing for the last 30 years at Montclair State University (MSU) in New Jersey, USA. This is an AACSB accredited  institution.

My objective of this communication is to gain a summer graduate or undergraduate teaching

 position abroad for six weeks, starting July 1st to August 10, 2012. I am willing to take the

 position as long as the expenses for travel and room & board are paid for me and my wife.

 I do not expect a salary.

I decided not to teach anymore in the summer for  my current fulltime job.  After 30 years of teaching at this nice institution  (MSU), I would now like to help other institutions.

Based on the host institution’s need, I could be flexible to teach one of the following courses: Introduction to Business, Introduction to Marketing, Introduction to Management, International Business, International Marketing , International Management,  Service Marketing, Social Marketing & Nonprofit Marketing.

Some highlights of who I am are provided below. For detailed information please see the attached six page

 resume:

1)      Since 2004, I have been teaching “Social Marketing,” an NGO course at the UAG in Guadalajara, Mexico. As usual, in June 2012 I am teaching in Mexico

2)      I was invited to teach the MBA executive program at Ghana Institute of Management & Public Administration (GIMPA) in June 2010.

3)      I cleared the first round of CIES for Fulbright in Pakistan in 2005-06, but Fulbright was frozen due to security concerns in Pakistan.

4)      I was inducted into the MSU chapter of Beta Gamma Sigma. This is the honor society for the business program accredited by AACSB international.

5)      In the last five years, I have  published 15 peer-reviewed journal articles, presented 19 seminars/conference presentations and I currently have 11 manuscripts submitted for journal review.

6)      Currently I am on sabbatical from my full time teaching position at Montclair State University in New Jersey  to fulfill my Fulbright award  for Pakistan