International Marketingprofessor, a Fulbrightee, with 30 years of
teaching experience, looking for summer teaching in July 2012

I am a fulltime Fulbright professor of International marketing for the
last 30 years at Montclair State University (MSU) in New Jersey, USA.
This is an AACSB accreditedinstitution.

My objective of this communication is to gain a summer graduate or
undergraduate teaching

position abroad for six weeks, starting July 1^st to August 10, 2012. I
am willing to take the

position as long as the expenses for travel and room & board are paid
for me and my wife.

I do not expect a salary.

I decided not to teach anymore in the summer formy current fulltime job.
After 30 years of teaching at this nice institution (MSU), I would now
like to help other institutions.

Based on the host institution's need, I could be flexible to teach one
of the following courses: Introduction to Business, Introduction to
Marketing, Introduction to Management, International Business,
International Marketing , International Management,Service Marketing,
Social Marketing & Nonprofit Marketing.

Some highlights of who I am are provided below. For detailed information
please see the attached six page

resume:__

__

1)Since 2004, I have been teaching "Social Marketing," an NGO course at
the UAG in Guadalajara, Mexico. As usual, in June 2012 I am teaching in
Mexico

2)I was invited to teach the MBA executive program at Ghana Institute of
Management & Public Administration (GIMPA) in June 2010.

3)I cleared the first round of CIES for Fulbright in Pakistan in
2005-06, but Fulbright was frozen due to security concerns in Pakistan.

4)I was inducted into the MSU chapter of Beta Gamma Sigma. This is the
honor society for the business program accredited by AACSB international.

5)In the last five years, I havepublished 15 peer-reviewed journal
articles, presented 19 seminars/conference presentations and I currently
have 11 manuscripts submitted for journal review.

6)Currently I am on sabbatical from my full time teaching position at
Montclair State University in New Jerseyto fulfill my Fulbright awardfor
Pakistan

For assistance:  [log in to unmask]
AIB-L is a moderated list.