Dear Colleagues:

  I hope this email finds you well. I am writing to inform (or remind)
you that the 13th International Convention of the East Asian Economic
Association (EAEA) will be held in Singapore on 19-20 October 2012 and
that the deadline for submitting paper abstracts or organized session
proposals is 15 June 2012. A Call for Papers was published in the March
2012 issue of the Asian Economic Journal and can be downloaded in pdf
format from the following links:

http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1467-8381.2012.02075.x/pdf
http://www.eaeaweb.com/information/eaea13callforpaper.pdf

Similar information is also posted on the Convention website:

http://portal.hss.ntu.edu.sg/eaea2012/default.asp

  If you have questions about the convention please contact Professor
Craig Parsons regarding session proposals or Ms. Joey Kek (the
Secretariat) about other matters at the addresses listed on:

http://portal.hss.ntu.edu.sg/eaea2012/contactus.asp

Please also feel free to write back to me as required.

  Finally, I ask that you please pass this email along to any colleagues
you think may be interested in the Convention. I also thank you very
much for your time and attention to this matter.

Sincerely,

Eric

Eric D. Ramstetter
Research Professor
The International Centre for the Study of East Asian Development
11-4 Otemachi, Kokurakita, Kitakyushu, 803-0814, Japan
TEL 81-93-583-6202, FAX 81-93-583-4602
WORK EMAIL: [log in to unmask]
HOME PAGE http://www.icsead.or.jp
and