Hello All,

I urgently need someone with experience and equipment to till 4 acres for
me in flatrock MI (south of detroit).  I will pay hourly or for the job as
you prefer.  The person i had an agreement with decided to not to the job
he agreed to and have the nerve to demand more money.  So im kicking him to
the curb.

This is urgent so please let me know even if you have a contact in the area.

Please call or email
248 894 4059

--
Namaste,

Trevor Johnson
New Dawn Gardenscapes
Permaculture Design & Consulting
www.NDGS.org
248.812.9777

If you would like to access previous postings to the Mich-Organic listserv you can copy and paste the following URL into your browser address bar
 http://list.msu.edu/archives/mich-organic.html