Please take a moment to read this important Farm Bill action alert and call
your Senators. You can also join our Action Network at
http://ofrf.org/action/action.html to stay engaged. Feel free to contact me
with questions or ideas about being active in this year's Farm Bill debate!

Thanks,
Melissa Hornaday, Great Lakes Organizer
Organic Farming Research Foundation
313-525-2372
www.ofrf.org

Join the OFRF Action Network Today! http://ofrf.org/action/action.html

  To view this email as a web page, go
here.<http://cl.s4.exct.net/?qs=77d9ac1495a60b0308814ed1e60daa2020e8e6baff78867d0626e9ca8633e685>

      [image: Image of a farmers market]
      Some of the most innovative entrepreneurs
are right in your community - organic farmers.

Please make a quick phone call for them, TODAY!

The Local Farms, Food and Jobs
Act<http://cl.s4.exct.net/?qs=77d9ac1495a60b0330c8c05c063fcc4833806e535112a50b2ddda0b08f058dd3>is
a bill currently being debated in Congress that creates jobs and spurs
economic growth in your community. The bill will provide access to organic
food, build infrastructure, and open new markets for organic farmers and
ranchers.

*Both of your Senators must sign and support this important bill!*

*Please call your Senators and tell them:*
"I support local, organic farmers, and I want good food and more jobs in my
community. Please co-sponsor the Local Farms, Food and Jobs Act today!"

*Hey - pick up the phone now. It's easy!*

Call Senator Carl Levin's office at (202) 224-6221.

Call Senator Debbie Stabenow's office at (202) 224-4822.

** Is your representatives information not showing here?
  Visit http://whoismyrepresentative.com/<http://cl.s4.exct.net/?qs=77d9ac1495a60b036b48583b743f530dd718a46922318253f0c9ae782d6d1862>to
find your representative's phone number.
*

*Want more information on the bill? Check it out
here.<http://cl.s4.exct.net/?qs=77d9ac1495a60b0318e64425f12cebdabccd5a2f7f0c34ac63df0f95b8eb0384>
*

On behalf of organic farmers, we thank you.

*Maureen Wilmot*
*Executive Director*

P.S. VOTE for OFRF! CREDO donates millions to progressive causes voted on
by members of their action network. It is simple to join and cast your vote
for OFRF!<http://cl.s4.exct.net/?qs=77d9ac1495a60b03c29f749d0d2e90573136bba012f80701b5a263e8bd5137f2>
  [image: Make a tax deductible donation to
OFRF]<http://cl.s4.exct.net/?qs=77d9ac1495a60b0313ab21e0bec37835b77f956e4b13fbd3139abe18bf94038b>
[image:
Vote for OFRF]<http://cl.s4.exct.net/?qs=77d9ac1495a60b03bdca691e54f3aaa930536e0a81991197567393f573788688>
 [image:
Visit our Facebook
page]<http://cl.s4.exct.net/?qs=77d9ac1495a60b032929f47e46322bc80cab268358b0f6423666f01118b83753>
[image:
Follow us on Twitter]<http://cl.s4.exct.net/?qs=77d9ac1495a60b03caaa5ab61a4681c9a54b5de7e3066179ef5e890087d0e3b8>
[image:
View our LinkedIn
profile]<http://cl.s4.exct.net/?qs=77d9ac1495a60b03ff5eab24bdb9fffc1e0f2848f7a19b286b3c0ea63077dc50>

Organic Farming Research Foundation P.O. Box 440, Santa Cruz, CA, 95060,
USA - http://ofrf.org<http://cl.s4.exct.net/?qs=77d9ac1495a60b036c7541f1da3db8dfe1492cb35f0d9bcf5477b5a13d2a2854>
       This email was sent to: *[log in to unmask]*

  This email was sent by: Organic Farming Research Foundation
P.O. Box 440, Santa Cruz, CA, 95060, USA

We respect your right to privacy - view our
policy<http://cl.s4.exct.net/?qs=77d9ac1495a60b03e6a3cb12c0dd031248a1747898067ce8c29f1ba9bbbc8e7d>
 <http://cl.s4.exct.net/?qs=77d9ac1495a60b033929df169b3463c23a9817cf22a20d33a6cc9afd8cfe3eeb>
Update Profile and Subscription
Preferences<http://cl.s4.exct.net/?qs=77d9ac1495a60b038f39df0e6dcf3ffcfc467f41850bfd290059cd0fb3f9df94>|
Unsubscribe
From All Emails<http://cl.s4.exct.net/?qs=77d9ac1495a60b036e6f11d377ffbca37f63fe45258bf60d9f4e7d4159ada247>

If you would like to access previous postings to the Mich-Organic listserv you can copy and paste the following URL into your browser address bar
 http://list.msu.edu/archives/mich-organic.html