There is a student who applied to my dept. for our Geology Education MS program, but the department didn't have funding for her (she barely missed our cut-off this semester, but would have made it other semesters,) and I don't have an education grant at the moment.  We're trying to figure out a way to make it work, but it may be that she would be better off getting in touch with someone who has funds for a graduate student burning a hole in their pocket.  Would any of you like me to put her in touch with you?

Barry Bickmore
Associate Professor of Geological Sciences
Brigham Young University