Esteemed Colleagues,

I would respectfully like to draw your attention to the following:

Call for Papers: Teaching Geoscience in the Context of Culture and Place.
The Journal of Geoscience Education is soliciting manuscripts for a themed issue on Teaching Geoscience in the Context of Culture and Place.  The attached document provides detailed information on the issue and the submission process.
The submission deadline is 30 August 2012.

Please feel free to contact me or any of the authors listed below if you have any questions about this themed issue.

Thank you for your attention.
Sincerely yours,
Steve

Steven Semken
Associate Professor of Geoscience Education and Geological Sciences
School of Earth and Space Exploration
Arizona State University

Associate Editor, Journal of Geoscience Education
Published by the National Association of Geoscience Teachers