Dear colleagues,

I am undertaking a review of literature on Technology driven FDI by emerging countries' multinationals, in a broader sense than purely R&D internationalization. Therefore I am looking for recent studies concerning any technological investment (e.g. also technological agreement) by emerging countries' multinationals abroad (mostly to Europe).

If you are aware of any study on this, I would be grateful if you could let me know.

Thank you,

Claudio Cozza

Research Fellow
Department of Economics and Business (DiSEI)
Università del Piemonte Orientale
Via Perrone, 18 - 28100 Novara - Italy

For assistance:  [log in to unmask]
AIB-L is a moderated list.