A first look at the properties of India's volatility index
Author: S.S.S. Kumar

Interest rate, unemployment rate and China's exchange rate regime
Authors: Tze-Wei Fu, Monli Lin

Competitive advantage of German renewable energy firms in India and China: An empirical study based on Porter's Diamond
Authors: Corinna Dögl, Dirk Holtbrügge, Tassilo Schuster

Dr Martyn Lawrence
Senior Publisher
Business, Management and Economics Division
Emerald Group Publishing Limited
Tel: +44 (0) 1274 785158
Fax: +44 (0) 1274 785244
Web: http://www.emeraldinsight.com
Twitter: http://twitter.com/researchucanuse

Emerald Group Publishing Limited, Registered Office: Howard House, Wagon Lane, Bingley, BD16 1WA United Kingdom. Registered in England No. 3080506, VAT No. GB 665 3593 06

For assistance:  [log in to unmask]
AIB-L is a moderated list.