I would like to send a reminder to the AIB community for an upcoming conference. The last notice was sent two months back.

Kindly let me know how I can proceed. Thanks.

Dear Colleagues:

This is a gentle reminder of the upcoming conference.  Please find attached a Call For Papers for the GCSMES conference (Global Conference on SME, Entrepreneurship & Service Innovation) to be held in Gold Coast, Australia, July 12-12, 2012. If interested, please visit the conference website at http://gcsmes.org for more information.

Best Regards

Prof. James Agarwal

Track Chair for Marketing Research

& International Marketing