Dear all,
The response to this conference is overwhelming and we are confirming more and more world known scholars to join us, such as Prof Chuck Eesley from Stanford University and Prof Marin Marinov from the UK. We are very confident to hold one of the most exciting conferences in Wuhan, China and the thrilling Yangtze River Cruise Boat.

Now, due to some scholars' strong requests, the conference committee has decided to extend the submission deadline
to Sunday, May 6th, 2012, and the notification of acceptance will be on a rolling basis, with the latest before May 15th.

This conference is jointly organised by the Economics and Management School of Wuhan University (China) and Lancaster University Management School (UK). The main conference will be held in Wuhan, China during 9-10 July, 2012, and followed by an optional seminar-workshop during 11-13 July, 2012 on International Collaboration for Business Research and Publication in Top Journals on a thrilling Yangtze River Cruise Ship through the scenic Three Gorges.

Wuhan, situated in the heart of China, is the capital of the Hubei province with a population of about 9.1 million (per 2006 census). It is a modern and energetic metropolis with unlimited possibilities,and a commercial centre of finance, industry, trade and science, with many international companies located here. Having scientific, technological and educational institutions such as Laser City and the Wuhan University, the city is also known as an intellectual and innovation Centre. Situated at the crossroads of central China, Wuhan is also a transportation hub for air, railway as well as ferry traffic. The distance from Beijing, Shanghai and Guangzhou is more or less equal. And the giant Yangtse River (Chang Jiang), the world's third longest river, and the Han River pass through the city, and devides the cities into 3 towns: Hankou, Hanyang, and Wuchang.

For more details, please check from the attached CfP, or the following conference websites:

Lancaster University Management School: http://www.lums.lancs.ac.uk/research/centres/ChinaCentre/

OR,The Economics and Management School, Wuhan University:  http://ems.whu.edu.cn/eic/

If you have any further queries please feel free to contact me.

Thank you very much for your kind attention and I look forward to meeting with some of you there this sumer in Wuhan and the Yangtze River Cruise, China.

All the best,

Xueyuan (Adrian) Liu
Associate Professor of International and Operations Management
Director, Centre for Business Excellence
Economics and Management School
Wuhan University
Wuhan, 430072, China
Phone: +86 27 68753083
email: [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]

For assistance:  [log in to unmask]
AIB-L is a moderated list.