Dear Fellow AIB Members:

I am conducting a study on the "Staffing mix of subsidiaries of
Multinational Companies", especially focused on the appropriate percentage
of Parent Country Nationals (PCN%), and am looking for expert participants.
This would take no more than 30 minutes of your time, and the results of the
study would be shared with the participants. Should you be interested please
e-mail me at [log in to unmask], and I will provide you with details.

Warmest regards,

Shah

Learning is not compulsory, but have you learned anything today?

Shah Jamali, PhD, MBA.

Managing Partner

Jamalis & Partners, LLC

International Management Consultants