Just a heads up to E-mail administrators:  I received a call from Sondra Olin from Human Resources.  Human Resources is beginning to send out E-mails notifying employees of Service Recognition Awards.  These E-mails will be coming from the address [log in to unmask].  I know last year these E-mails were getting caught by our SPAM processor and others didn’t open the messages because we educated them not to open E-mail from addresses that they didn’t recognize.  We plan to add this E-mail address to our trusted list and notify our users to recognize this as legitimate E-mail.

I understand the first wave of these E-mails went out this week with more to follow.

Hope this helps others,

David Vietti

Computer Systems & Networking Manager

Michigan State University