Good afternoon!

I don't know if anyone out there uses any kind of document archival system currently… I'm looking for open source and free at this point.

Basically, we have a metric crap ton of documents we are going to be digitizing in Music.  I have a server to use as a storage server.  I just don't know what to possibly run on it.  I don't have any experience with document archival systems at all.  We just need something extremely basic.

Any suggestions out there?  Again… would really like free at this point.  I am also contacting University Archives directly to see if they know of anything that might fit our needs.

-dak
This message is only for the intended recipient(s).  If you are not the named recipient you should not read, distribute or copy this email.  Any views or opinions expressed in this email are those of the author and do not represent those of Michigan State University or the College of Music.  Any information obtained from or contained in these emails is confidential.  No information will be shared or given to any persons outside of the appropriate department(s).