From: Al Puzzuoli [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Friday, March 02, 2012 4:08 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [MSUNAG] Outlook is Adding reminders to meetings

Here’s where it gets odd though. My director has reminders off by default. He sent me a meeting, and specifically insured  that he was not sending me a reminder; However, when I opened the meeting, it was set to remind me 15 minutes before. If I send him a meeting, he too gets a reminder, even though his default is off.

--Al