It could be something about replying to Danny's first message, which in my
client (Gmail) shows up with 4 unnamed attachments. Your client (Eudora,
from your X-headers) might see these even if you don't, and be trying to
include them in a reply or something.
Where those 4 unnamed attachments came from, I couldn't say, but at least
that *might* explain the mystery attachment.

Carl Bussema III
Information Technologist
Michigan State University Outreach & Engagement
Phone: (517) 353-8977 • Fax: (517) 432-9541