FYI:

Acrobat 10.1.2 update resolves performance problems experienced with 10.1.0 and
10.1.1.  Performance problem not in 10.0.0.
Update available at:
http://www.adobe.com/support/downloads/product.jsp?product=1&platform=Windows
In .msp form released 1/10/2012.

At one time Acrobat X and Internet Explorer 9 were not considered compatible
with our EBS.  When I set up some Windows 7 machines with IE8 and Acrobat X last
year, it worked OK since expectations regarding the EBS system had become very
low.  Then the EBS team updated the system and a few months ago they became
officially compatible.  However, the performance of Acrobat based forms
displayed in EBS was deplorable.  Although the four users I support had mixed
results.  It was eventually determined that a machine with Acrobat 10.0.0
performed reasonably fast while machines with Acrobat 10.1.0 and 10.1.1 were
slow.  I did some research on the net regarding 10.1.0 and it notoriously had
slow document opening performance.  I didn't find anything directly related to
SAP.  There were mixed results on the net regarding the success of regaining
reasonable performance by installing 10.1.1 as a fix.

As a test, I installed the Acrobat 10.1.2 update in place of 10.1.0 on one
machine and in place of 10.1.1 on another machine.  In both cases the users
reported that reasonable performance with Acrobat forms in EBS had been attained.

These machines are also configured with Trusted Sites that I listed in my
response to Lee Duynslager's message of 5-Jul-2011 with:

Subject: [MSUNAG] EBS  HR Module, SAP GUI and Adobe Acrobat

The Acrobat based data entry form that my users were most interested to improve
was in HR.

-Stefan