On Mar 19, 2012, at 10:02 AM, Morrone, Vicki wrote:
Dear Mich Organic Lisltserv Readers.
List your ag products for sale on this listserv for the spring season. In your list include the following info:

Hi Mich Organic readers:

I'd like to list something for sale as well as a service for the listserv community.

1. For sale: my ten-acre farm between Chelsea and Ann Arbor. Includes Greek Revival-style farmhouse, barn, garage/workshop, two fenced paddocks, hayfield and woods. No herbicide/pesticide use for over 20 years, land has been in pasture and hay. Fruit trees, sugar maples, good garden land, beautiful setting close to good market.
Please email [log in to unmask] or call 734-660-2037 for more information or photos.

2. A service: I'm a graphic designer as well as a long-time farmer; I'd be happy to provide a discount for web design, logos, or brochures to anyone in the listserv group. My website is www.donnelly-design.com, or contact me as above.

Thanks!

Cecily Donnelly
Chelsea
734-660-2037

If you would like to access a searchable archive of the all the previous Mich-Organic listserv postings copy this URL and paste in your browser address field http://list.msu.edu/archives/mich-organic.html