Forum for a Fair Farm Bill:
6:30 pm on Wednesday March 21st

Perspective 2 in Old Town
319 East Grand River Ave
Lansing, MI 48906

Please spread the word and come out to the Forum for a Fair Farm Bill! This event is being put on by Food and Water Watch in partnership with many other food and farming organizations. We are talking with Senator Stabenow's office about sending a representative to the forum. A new draft of the Farm Bill is being prepared soon so the timing of the event is key to making your voices heard! I hope to see you there.

Speakers Include:
Sandra Nordmark of Michigan Farmers Union

Kendall Lockwood of National Farmers Organization

Cynthia Price of Greater Grand Rapids Food Systems Council

--
Melissa Hornaday, Great Lakes Organizer
Organic Farming Research Foundation

Join the OFRF Action Network Today! http://ofrf.org/action/action.html

If you would like to access a searchable archive of the all the previous Mich-Organic listserv postings copy this URL and paste in your browser address field http://list.msu.edu/archives/mich-organic.html