*Forum for a Fair Farm Bill:*
6:30 pm on Wednesday March 21st

Perspective 2 in Old Town
319 East Grand River Ave
Lansing, MI 48906

Please spread the word and come out to the *Forum for a Fair Farm Bill! *This
event is being put on by Food and Water Watch in partnership with many
other food and farming organizations. We are talking with Senator
Stabenow's office about sending a representative to the forum. A new draft
of the Farm Bill is being prepared soon so the timing of the event is key
to making your voices heard! I hope to see you there.

*Speakers Include:*
Sandra Nordmark of Michigan Farmers Union

Kendall Lockwood of National Farmers Organization

Cynthia Price of Greater Grand Rapids Food Systems Council

--
Melissa Hornaday, Great Lakes Organizer
Organic Farming Research Foundation

Join the OFRF Action Network Today! http://ofrf.org/action/action.html

If you would like to access previous postings to the Mich-Organic listserv you can copy and paste the following URL into your browser address bar
 http://list.msu.edu/archives/mich-organic.html