please forward this to AIB member

Dear Sir/Ma`m,

This is Justin Paul, author/co-author of 4 books related to International Business, currently teaching @ University of Washington.
Having spent time to write books and taught in Denmark, Japan, India, UAE etc countries I would like to offer my service as Visiting professor to other schools during summer/ spring/ fall.  Please let me know if you are interested.
I can teach any of the following courses- 1. International Business 2. International Marketing  3. Business Environment 5.  Asian Business/ Doing Business in Asia  4. Strategic Management 5. Export-Import  Management   6. Services Marketing

You can find Powerpoint slides of my books here

www.mhhe.com/justinpaul ( Business Environment , 3rd edition, by McGraw-Hill)

http://mhhe.com/paul-kapoor (International Marketing by McGraw-Hill)

Export-Import Management by Oxford University Press
http://www.oup.com/us/catalog/general/subject/Business/Management/?view=usa&ci=9780195694581

www.mhhe.com/servmktg  (Services Marketing by McGraw-Hill)

www.phindia.com/justinpaul  (International Business by Prentice hall)

You can also find full content of my books on google books.

Thanks,

JUSTIN PAUL
Vis Associate Professor
University of Washington