Dear World Investment Network Members,

We thought you may be interested to see out recent advert for the World
Investment Forum (WIF) 2012, which just came out in the International
Herald Tribune and World Finance Magazine (in English), and in Afrique
Magazine (in French). Catch our broadcast advert on CNBC starting next
week!

For those of you who have not yet registered for the WIF 2012, it is still
not too late to do so, simply visit our website at:
http://unctad-worldinvestmentforum.org

Also, for regular updates on the WIF and to follow all the activities of
the UNCTAD Division on Investment and Enterprise (DIAE), please follow us
on Twitter: @unctadwif

With best wishes from,
The WIF Team at UNCTAD

wir