From: Brian Baer [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Monday, February 13, 2012 2:20 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [MSUNAG] apple's volume license for ipad apps?

In the fall I set up myself as a project manager.  To me the biggest pain is that you need an account (using an e-mail that you are not already using for iTunes) for the PM account and a different account (with yet a different e-mail address) to be the person that actually buys/installs the software.  After setting it up I recall it worked O.K.

For some reason I ended up setting up all my iPads with different iTune accounts, I guess because you can only download an app so many times with the same account.  It sounded like there is a different way to install software on many machines but I was too thick to figure it out.

Brian