I recently received instructions from AIS on this topic.  They have made it
available as a download on www.msu.edu like they did in the past.  In addition
to the AIS page there is a link to it in the "Techbase article Recommended
Downloads and Patches - TB430" (http://techbase.msu.edu/article.asp?id=430)

Unfortunately, they don't have the Connectivity Secure Shell package anymore so
HostExplorer 14 from OpenText (formerly Hummingbird Ltd / Exceed) cannot be used
for ssh v2 to Unix machines.  I had to switch to PuTTY for that.  Before you
ask, I already verified that Connectivity Secure Shell 10 does not work with
HostExplorer 14.  Although HostExplorer can use public/private keys generated by
another package like pageant.exe from PuTTY, it still does not support SSH v2
without the Secure Shell add-on from OpenText.

-Stefan