If you are working to improve your farm management system either through bookkeeping or farm plan you should register for this webinar tomorrow.

From: eOrganic <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2012 09:35:09 -0800
To: Vicki Morrone <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: [eOrganic Updates] eOrganic Farm Profit Management Webinar Tomorrow, Stink Bug Management Webinar Next Week

eOrganic Farm Profit Management Webinar Tomorrow, Stink Bug Management Webinar Next Week

Join eOrganic this coming Tuesday for a webinar on Veggie Compass: Whole Farm Profit Management by  Erin Silva and Rebecca Claypool of the University of Wisconsin-Madison. The webinar takes place on February 14, 2012 at 2PM Eastern Time (1PM Central, 12PM Mountain, 11AM Pacific Time). Veggie Compass is a comprehensive financial spreadsheet designed to facilitate the analysis of farm records. Using farmer provided cost, sales and labor data, the spreadsheet calculates the cost of production for each crop and the profitability of each market channel (e.g., CSA, farmer’s market, wholesale, retail).All  webinars are free and open to the public and advance registration is required. Register now at http://www.extension.org/pages/62444

Next week, we'll be hosting Russell Mizell of the University of Florida for a webinar on Stink Bug Management with Trap Crops. The webinar takes place on February 21 at 2PM Eastern Time (1PM Central, 12PM Mountain, 11AM Pacific Time. Register now at http://www.extension.org/pages/62443

Find our complete schedule of upcoming eOrganic webinars in February and March including new webinars on, cover crops, and organic seed breeding, and watch our many archived recordings of past presentations on organic farming and research at http://www.extension.org/pages/25242.

If you would like to access a searchable archive of the all the previous Mich-Organic listserv postings copy this URL and paste in your browser address field http://list.msu.edu/archives/mich-organic.html