Apologies for cross-posting.

Hong Kong University of Science and Technology
Department of Management

Announcement of Faculty Positions in Business Ethics

The School of Business and Management at the Hong Kong University of
Science and Technology (HKUST) is seeking applicants at all ranks for
teaching or tenure-track positions in the area of business ethics.
Applicants should have an earned doctorate in a relevant discipline (upon
appointment) and demonstrated capacity for excellent teaching of business
ethics is required. Candidates who apply for tenure-track positions should
excel in research with a strong record of published research in premier
management journals or be able to demonstrate research potential.
Appointment with tenure requires formal review. The language of
instruction at HKUST is English.

Established in 1991, the HKUST Business School is recognized globally as
one of the worldˇ¦s best business schools. Our Executive MBA Program,
offered jointly with the Kellogg School of Management, has once again been
ranked No. 1 by the Financial Times in its 2011 EMBA global rankings. Our
MBA program now ranks No. 10 in the world in the annual Financial Times MBA
rankings and among top ten on a three-year average.

The Department of Management at HKUST aims to continue as a leading
intellectual center for management research. The university provides a
supportive research and teaching environment, attractive research funding,
strong teaching support staff and leading-edge facilities. The management
department has a group of productive faculty with great enthusiasm in
conducting high quality management research, which is regularly published
in premier management journals. Please browse our department website
(www.bm.ust.hk/mgmt/) for information about the faculty, our teaching,
current research programs, and our research centers.

Interested candidates are invited to email (1) a letter of application,
(2) vita and (3) teaching portfolio/evaluations (if available) to Daphne
Cheung at [log in to unmask] Applications will be processed as received and
should be submitted no later than March 15, 2012. Shortlisted candidates
will be required to provide three letters of reference to be considered
for an on-campus interview.

J. T. Li
Chair Professor and Head, Department of Management
Associate Dean (Faculty), School of Business and Management
Hong Kong University of Science and Technology
Clear Water Bay, Hong Kong
Tel: (852) 2358-7757
Fax: (852) 2335-5325
E-mail: [log in to unmask]