Dear AIB Members,

FIU CIBER is proud to announce our 2012 Professional Development in International Business Program to Mercosur.  Our 16th Annual Mercosur PDIB Program will explore how Brazil, Argentina, and Chile are dealing with the global recession, especially as those economies whose growth relied mostly on  commodity prices, will be forced to change policies as a way to entice business creation.

This program is designed for business professionals and faculty members who wish to develop an international perspective and to observe Latin America first-hand. Participants will have the opportunity to meet with business executives from multinational and domestic companies, business professors and experts, including cultural visits to learn about the idiosyncrasy of each of these countries.

The program fee for this program is $4,000 USD and includes hotel accommodations (single occupancy), all regional flights between countries, ground transportation during the program, company visits, entry to cultural sites and attractions, and some meals. The program fee does not include international airfare, visa or passport fees, or meals not covered in the program.

You can learn more about this program on our website.

http://ciber.fiu.edu/mercosur

The deadline to enroll is February 28, 2012. Applicants who are interested should complete the application online and send in the requested documents to CIBER as soon as possible.

Should you have any questions about this program, please contact our office through e-mail at [log in to unmask] or by telephone at (305) 348-1740.

Thank you,

Robert

Robert C. Rodriguez
Program Manager
Center for Int'l Business Education and Research (CIBER)
Florida International University
College of Business Administration
11200 S.W. 8th ST, RB 352B
Miami, FL 33199
Tel: (305) 348-6834
Fax: (305) 348-1789
http://ciber.fiu.edu

Think differently, go beyond what is expected. Do something great with the opportunity you are given.

Be WorldsAhead.