From: STeve Andre' [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Tuesday, January 03, 2012 4:57 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [MSUNAG] SAP login tool

    So, on Thursday I installed the new SAP tool on two machines with no problems.  Sadly, on three others I got an error during the install, that said msxml.msi was nowhere to be found.

    I do not think this is directly related to SAP itself, but a problem with the installer code, and some element of Windows, such as .NET.

    If anyone has seen this, and has a workaround for it I am all ears.

Thanks!

--STeve Andre'