From: Tim Heckaman [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Monday, January 30, 2012 11:56 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [MSUNAG] MSU Net Authenticator

Hello all,

I was hoping someone might know if it is possible for me to set up a website that uses the MSUNet ID authenticator. I'd like users to have to log in to the site to access it but I would only like it to be the MSU community.  Is this possible?

Thanks in advance.

[cid:[log in to unmask]]

This message is only for the intended recipient(s).  If you are not the named recipient you should not read, distribute or copy this email.  Any views or opinions expressed in this email are those of the author and do not represent those of Michigan State University or the College of Music.  Any information obtained from or contained in these emails is confidential.  No information will be shared or given to any persons outside of the appropriate department(s).