From: "Aldrich, Dak" <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2012 12:34:35 -0500
To: "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: [MSUNAG] Dell FX100 Remote Access Solution.

Hey.  I'm going to be working on upgrading all of my server hardware so that they can be colo'd in ATS.  That leaves me with two VERY capable servers, and I'm looking at the possibility of virtualizing some workstations.  I don't have many to virtualize.  Only 10 right now, with the possibility of adding more later on.

Has anyone had any experience with the Dell FX100 Remote Access units?  I'm curious as to the actual behind-the-scenes workings of them, and if they work well for others.

Thanks for any info or input anyone can give me.

-dak

-  dak aldrich
-  info tech
-  college of music, msu
-  517.432.5045

This message is only for the intended recipient(s).  If you are not the named recipient you should not read, distribute or copy this email.  Any views or opinions expressed in this email are those of the author and do not represent those of Michigan State University or the College of Music.  Any information obtained from or contained in these emails is confidential.  No information will be shared or given to any persons outside of the appropriate department(s).