Good afternoon, folks!

Over in  Music, we have MANY MANY MANY MANY MANY boxes of student records which we need to keep around.  We need to scan these documents for archival purposes.  We would like to keep these files on our own file servers for easy access when necessary.

We are unsure where to start with a project like this.  Are there any services on campus for this?  Any University approved 3rd party companies that could assist?  I think the individual in charge of these records was also interested in if there was any way we could get assistance, from a personnel stand point, in getting these documents scanned.

We are losing some building space, and this has to be done, no later than May 1st.

Thanks for any direction anyone could give us.

-dak

********************
* dak aldrich
* network admin
* college of music, msu
* 517.432.5045
* comit.music.msu.edu
This message is only for the intended recipient(s).
If you are not the named recipient you should not read,
distribute or copy this email.  Any views or opinions
expressed in this email are those of the author and do
not represent those of Michigan State University or the
College of Music.  Any information obtained from or
contained in these emails is confidential.  No
information will be shared or given to any persons
outside of the appropriate department(s).