From: Oscar Castaneda [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Thursday, January 05, 2012 12:00 PM
To: Ryan M. Finn
Subject: Re: [MSUNAG] VMware

If you have to chose your virtualization platform, would you go VM or Microsoft?

Right now I am thinking on downloading VM Server and use it for a while.
I assume that I could install it in the computer where I have my virtual machines and "import" them, or whatever it is called and manage them from there. Does it make sense?
I was told that VM server is not going to be supported soon. Is that right?