From: Ryan M. Finn [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Thursday, January 05, 2012 11:53 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [MSUNAG] VMware

We (Residential and Hospitality Services, Information Services) use VMware
pretty heavily.  We'd be more than happy to share our experiences.

Also, in line with what was mentioned about Windows Server Enterprise
licensing, Windows Server Datacenter licenses (which are per processor) are
under $300 from CStore and allow unlimited Windows Server Guest OS installs.

Ryan M. Finn
Systems Administrator
Residential and Hospitality Services
Michigan State University